Haste and continuous writing

Creat de maksromanov2020, Iulie 01, 2022, 11:16:59 AM

« precedentul - următorul »

maksromanov2020

The child is often given too little time to develop skills, prescribing individual elements, they skip the stage of developing graphomotor skills (the child prepares his hand for writing: draws straight lines, zigzags, draws circles and paints). Sufficient time must be allocated for each of these stages so that the skill is finally formed. You also need to find the right resources in order to form a skill. Using the resource https://bidforwriting.com/ allows you to form writing skills. This will allow your child to write good essays and write beautifully.
Another mistake is the requirement of a continuous letter. Element-by-element writing is easier for children, and as skills and speed increase, it automatically becomes continuous.
New stationery or aesthetics
Motivation is an equally important issue. As a child, I really liked writing in new notebooks, using a new beautiful tool - this was the main motivation. Mom constantly went broke on pens, notebooks, pencils, and this passion has remained with me to this day. But it is important to clarify that a good tool does not mean expensive. No need to run to the store, buy a Parker for unthinkable money for a child and say: write, and no excuses are accepted.
Someone is motivated by aesthetics and beauty, someone is motivated by this very office, someone is promised to buy a bike for good grades (I won't say that this is the most effective way, but it exists). If the child wants to develop, he is engaged, then the result is visible.